vendredi 30 décembre 2011

Le 21 décembre en gare de Montpellier


Share/Bookmark

5 commentaires:

  1. I absolutely love your blog.. Very nice coklors &
    theme. Did you creaye this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking
    to create my own site and would like to learn where you got this
    from or just what the theme is called. Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you!

    The basic template is one of those proposed by Blogspot (can't remember which one). Then I did quite a few tiny modifications, but always within the given template. Have fun. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You actually make it seem sso easy with your presentation but I find this matter to bee
    really something that I think I would neverr understand.

    It seems too complex and very broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I
    will try to get the hang of it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Please note that this article is from 2011. There have been many other articles afterwards. I realize that you are pulling my leg, you know. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
 
Mto La Grand Combe